Founded in 2002, ChipSiP has been building its core brand value of “System in Package” design to shape a smart lifestyle teems with portable technology by creating miniaturization chips. ChipSiP provides well-rounded turnkey SiP solutions utilizing chip package design to optimize the tiniest, easy-to-implement Memory, Logic and Wireless SiP for the market trend of being lighter and slimmer. With ChipSiP’s “customized SiP standardization” process, the accumulated sales have reached 40 million units for digital cameras, digital camcorders and cell phones. ChipSiP will continue its effort on cutting-edge SiP products and brand added service to broaden the value of SiP both in the market and industry chain. To realize the desire into future life, ChipSiP is committed to driving the core engine of SiP technology to bring a smart life ahead of you.
Vision and Mission
ChipSiP is much more than a miniaturization turnkey solution provider.
We create the core technologies to help realize a smart lifestyle.
We have been constantly engineering a flexible and customized standardization service to provide customers with the time-to-market and next-generation products.
ChipSiP is proactive in creating new standards for exceeding the customers’ expectations.
Having an insight into the value of SiP applications, ChipSiPapplies miniaturized technology and evolves a novel integration by always-thinking ahead.
With a brand-new integration, ChipSiP makes a better chip for ease of use and frees more space in system boards.
Everyone can enjoy the smart life on the go with ChipSiP’s core technologies.
- SiME smart glasses awarded the “Taiwan Excellence Award”.
- SiME smart glass won the "Best Choice of Computex 2014 Award".
- Smart TV Dongle awarded the 21th Taiwan Excellence Award.
- Tablet PC solution awarded the 20th Taiwan Excellence Award.
- Mini WiDi Box won the “Best Choice of Computex 2011 Award”.
- Announced the most high-density 7-in-1 SiP design.
- ISO/TS16949:2009 certified
- Memory SiP: CT48 and CT83 received the “Taiwan Excellence Award”.
- ChipSiP and Zoran Corporation announce new multi-memory package with processor for compact digital cameras.
- ChipSiP ranked 7th and 22th in “Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Growth” respectively in Taiwan and Asia Pacific
- Introduced the world's first-to-market with CT83 DDR2 SDRAM x32bit for DSC, DSLR, DV, NB, Netbook applications.
- ChipSiP is accredited ISO14001:2004 since 2009
- DSC MCP shipment over 12 million PCs (10% market share W/W)
- Pre-OTC, code 3637, in Taiwan Emerging Stocks Market.
- Ranked 10th in “Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Growth” in Asia Pacific.
- ChipSiP is accredited ISO9001:2008 since 2008.
- Revenue ranking No.2 in “Deloitte Taiwan Fast 50 Ceremony”.
- Announced 9x9mm package size for CT48 MCP (size shrink 40% compared with 10x13mm MCP).
- Announced CT48 (NAND + DDRII), 10x13mm dimension, to DSC and DV customers.
- Revealed CT47 (NAND + DDR) Memory MCP to DSC customers.
- ChipSiP was established.
Please click here